· We use the National Curriculum of England and Wales as the core curriculum and educational foundation for our students. The National Curriculum of England and Wales is recognised by leading universities and employers around the world as evidence of academic ability.
· Verita has fully implemented the IECY, IPC & IMYC comprehensive inquiry-based programmes which provides and promote robust academic learning through clear processes of teaching and with specific learning goals.
· Verita is authorised by the Romanian Ministry of National Education – National Agency for Quality Assurance in Pre-University Education – ARACIP recognises Verita as a foreign school teaching the National English curricula in Romania.
· ECIS understands the complexity of international education and provides Verita with what it takes to be a world-class school.
· From Year 4 onwards, Verita uses the International Schools Assessment to compare the performance of our students in the areas of Reading, Writing, and Mathematical Fluency with that of students at international schools around the world. The ISA is offered by ACER, the same organisation that provides the PISA tests that are written by students around the world at age 15.